Sunday, January 17, 2016

on my radar




  • Labratory Perfume -- I first came across this during an Anthro shopping trip and instantly fell in love with the scent "Gorse". It is so clean and refreshing but isn't completely gone by 11am. I am also a sucker for the perfect packaging. 
  • Making a Murderer -- We just finished. Guys. So many feels. We got through all 10 episodes over the span of likeee..72 hours. Show-hole is real.
  • Target Marble Candle Holders -- When is Target not on point?! But lately, its like..extra good. These candle holders are incredible quality for the price. I love the clean lines.
  • The Horse Watch -- My mom gave me this watch for Christmas and I. LOVE. it. Seriously, its so versatile! Winter, Summer, Dressy, Casual, its everything. And I love it.
  • Lasagna Soup Recipe -- During the winter months I use my Le Creuset Dutch Oven at least 3x a week. I absolutely LOVE one pot recipes. Hello, easy clean up. This recipe is by far a favorite to date. Its so incredibly easy, lasts for days and tastes incredible! 
  • African juju hat -- They are everywhere, trendy I know. But I LOVE them. I really want this African Juju above our bed, but wonder how the "dusting" aspect goes down. Anyone bought one and noticed any serious dust collection? #randomthoughts
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig