Thursday, June 11, 2015

my go to necklace



I usually keep it pretty simple when it comes to accessories and like to layer dainty pieces together and don't typically gravitate towards statement pieces. Then, I met this necklace. It pairs both delicate and light like I love, and added pizzazz to any outfit like a statement piece would. I first received it in my Rocksbox (first mentioned here!) and instantly loved it. The best part? Its sold out on Shopbop and at a great discount through the Rocksbox service. I ended up keeping the piece because I literally have been wearing it 2-3x per week! It goes with that much. This is my first Jules Smith piece and I have a feeling I'm going to become addicted.

Also, in case you missed it, if you sign up for Rocksbox and use my special code "latiblogxoxo" the ladies over there will send you your first month free! You've really got nothing to lose!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig