Tuesday, June 23, 2015

{latest obsessions}



1. I finally bit the bullet and bought a S'well water bottle in gold. Ya'll, don't know what I ever did without it. Should be just right for boat cocktails over the 4th ;-) 

2. How cute are these? I keep thinking I need to add them to our bar cart...

3. I wore this dress in Charleston this past weekend and just know I will get so much wear out of it all summer long. It is literally perfect for any occasion. Dressy Rehearsal dinner? Evening boat ride? Done. 

4. Picked this up over the weekend in the "rose" scent and have been burning it constantly. Rewined, you've done it again.

5. I added a couple of prints to our gallery wall from AESTATE from Furbish a couple of weeks ago. I love it all and am convinced I could add a few more ;-) 

6. These had me at pineapple. And are the perfect addition to our kitchen counter.

That's all.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig