Tuesday, June 9, 2015

{summer beauty staple}



I say this as Summer beauty staple, but I really think I may end up using this product all year round. Hi, my name is Katie and I'm a beauty product hoarder. I will be the first to admit. I have literally tried nearly everything. Which is what brings me to this post. It serves me right to find the most perfect addition to my makeup routine and it be less than $15. Take that, Chanel foundation. I digress.

Enter, Physicians Formula CC Cream (I wear the shade light). I typically have naturally oily skin that I have to control throughout the day, and typically cant use BB or CC creams due to the extra oily feeling it leaves on my skin. This product by Physicians Formula is amazing. You can buy it here at Ulta (and even works with the $3.50 off $10 purchase coupons!). I bought a beauty blender sponge with it and it's completely transformed my makeup routine.

Simply apply a dime sized amount on the sponge and blend all over. It provides the perfect amount of coverage without being too light or too cakey. I apply after my moisturizer has set in, and this also packs an SPF of 20! The blender sponge is perfect in areas around your eyes and nose, so I definitely recommend using a sponge to apply. For any extra coverage needed for blemishes, I use a tiny bit of spot concealer once I've applied the CC cream and you're ready to go. If you're slightly oily like me, I apply Chanel Double Perfection Lumiere to mattify and you're out the door! Boom. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig