Friday, February 14, 2014

happy day of love

♡

I must say, I actually adore Valentines Day. I know some may call it "cheesy" or whatever, but any excuse to wear loads of pink & red and get fresh flowers from my husband is a good day. I am counting the hours until we pop champagne as husband and wife for our first Valentines day. I am looking forward to a low key dinner at Bia as neither of us have ever been and with this snow its been awhile since I've left the house!

Since Austin most likely will not see this until after I have gifted this to him, I figured I would share Valentines Day gift ideas for him. I am really excited to give him this razor from Harry's. I love the masculine look to it, and anything with his initials engraved on it is a win in my book. This was my first time ordering from Harry's and I will most definitely be back. Their customer service is amazing and shipping is super fast! I also picked up a few pairs of festive Valentine boxers from Banana Republic and some of his favorite grooming products from Blue Mercury.

Happy Weekend Lovers :)
-K
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig