Tuesday, February 18, 2014

{current etsy favorites}




I have mentioned on here before that Etsy can be a touch overwhelming at times and I love to see others favorites. I wanted to share some items (and shops) I'm currently loving.

Earthy AGATE Coasters -- FREE Shipping in USA, 4 Brown Grey Red Cream Crystal Geode Slices, With Silver Edges -- Wedding Holiday Grad Gift
I recently came across some agate coasters on Etsy for about double the price of these. And free shipping, always a great perk!
The price for this item WITH the monogram is unheard of. Typically it costs $45 just for a pretty monogram that size. And hurry over to Julia's blog for a giveaway on them today!  
XL white monogram Greek key border light blue ottoman tray
I need this tray for so many reasons. Yes, please!
Original Bird Heron Watercolour Painting // "Watchful Heron" 5x7" Watercolour Paper
I adore this watercolor for our kitchen and picture it on a cute little easel on the counter.
PAIR Modern Geometric  Print Cotton Decorative Pillow Cover 18x18, 20x20 Square Throw Pillow, Accent Pillow, Toss Pillow
This price for a pair of pillow covers is truly insane. I'm loving them for a couch refresh for Spring.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig