Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend Recap

This past weekend went by really quickly. Just me? Austin had a good friend from college come stay with us. Saturday, all of us went to the NCState/Miami game, followed by too many a few drinks at our place before we headed to the bars. We went to a new bar that has opened here in Raleigh since we moved away last year. It was called Coglins. I was a little unsure of the crowd in there (never trust a place that sells Fishbowls) but I loved the constant 80's hits that were playing.
Mid 80's dance party at Coglins




Bailey was feeling a little sluggish with us on Sunday morning too...we didn't get out of bed until 2pm! Record in my world.

Sunday evening, despite how I felt Sunday morning, we had another couple over to watch the Super Bowl. They are great friends, like family so it was a very casual low key affair. I didn't even change out of my lululemon for it. We ate made entirely too much food, which I am still regretting this morning. To the gym I go. 
        
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig