Friday, February 1, 2013

Favorite Fridays: Beauty Edition

Happy Friday! Happy February! This week's favorite Friday's aren't necessarily my favorite items for the week. I have listed some of my favorite beauty products that I use constantly and love. Links to each product are listed below each photo! Have a great weekend!
Great for moisture and a pop of color
I can PROMISE this lotion is worth the steep price tag. After a few uses your skin feels amazing!
Incredible for under-eye darkness or any other problem areas!

After using this product once a week for a year, it has literally transformed my hair

My go to daily scent. If you love this, get the candle too!

Do you have any favorite items that are part of your beauty routine?

xo,

Katie



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig