Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pillow Talk

I recently picked up more 20x20 down inserts and now am on the hunt for the perfect pillow covers to accent our white couch. Currently, we have burlap/script "Restoration Hardwaresque" pillows on our couch, and I am looking for a little more added dimension and giving the old pillows a break. I have my eye on a few of these patterns, and think it would be fun to mix things up for Spring. Here are a few of my favorites in my hunt thus far:


20x20 Throw Pillow Covers.Ikat Pillow.Dark Gray Pillow.Grey Ikat pillow. Gray and White.Housewares.Home Decor Printed fabric on both sides

English Calm Linen Pillow

Orange Pillow.Throw Pillow Covers 18x18 Decorative Orange Pillows.Orange Pillow Cover. Ikat Pillow  Printed fabric on both sides

Embroidered Wave Pillow Cover

Ikat Pillow 20x20 Blue Green Pillow. Light Blue. 20 x 20. Gray Blue .Decorator Pillow Covers Cushions Housewares  Printed fabric both sides

I also adore the look of mixing all sorts of colors and patterns together. I just always somehow hit a wall on the perfect coordination. I just can't get enough of these pictures.








Almost Friday!
-K
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig