Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Holiday Gift Guide: On My Wishlist

One of the things I mentioned in my previous posts was that I aim to give gifts to friends and family that would be something I'd like too! With that, I thought it would be fun to share what's on my personal wishlist this year for some extra gifting ideas! 


Currently on the decaf train (they make decaf Nespresso pods!) but absolutely love this Nespresso System for especially after the baby is born and I need a quick cup of coffee. I currently make all of my coffee through a french press which I love, but this would certainly be more convenient when I need a quick pick me up! Not to mention, when you purchase through the link above, you'll also get FREE coffee with your purchase!



This Cornflower blue pajama set from Lake Pajamas has been on my list for quite some time. With the new baby, I get the feeling I'll be in pajamas quite a bit for the first little while and love how soft their items are! This robe is high on my list for my hospital bag! 

I included this Matouk throw in a gift guide last week and let me just tell you, it's THAT good. Matouk is known for their drool worthy, luxury linens and this blanket does not fall short. The best part? It's currently included within a Friends and Family sale through the end of the week that makes it just over $50! Yep. Go on and get you one.  The blue color is simply stunning.


Gifting candles is one of my favorite little luxuries. Especially this soft clean scent (also included as the same sale as the throw!) The smell reminds me of a crisp clean spa. It's heavenly! 


This wallet is definitely a major splurge item, but something you would have forever. The classic design and pattern would compliment any bag and give it a little something extra ;-) 


Who doesn't love a gorgeous red coat?! And especially at the holidays! If you act fast, you can score it before their flash sale ends and get it for half off! While it may not be able to zip up on me this year, I sure love it for next and the next! ;-) 


Perfect for layering, I love how dainty this thin gold cuff is! 


Because who isn't looking for healthy easy dinner recipes?! Can I get an amen?






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig