Friday, December 7, 2018

Holiday Gift Guide: Etsy Favorites

It is no secret that I love Etsy. I source it nearly once a day for inspiration and ideas. 

It's a great source for gifts for friends, family or for us! I love to be able to gift one-of-a-kind, thoughtful gifts that you can't pick up just anywhere! Some of the most treasured gifts I have given have come from Etsy, so I wanted to share a few of my favorite shops with you as you continue on your holiday shopping journey. 

The best part?! Everything below is within the $50 price range! 


1. This hand-painted house ornament is perfect as a hostess, housewarming gift or just for that special someone who loves their home! 

2. I. Love. Applique. This tissue box cover is perfect for any powder room, master bedroom or nursery! They come in many color styles and monogram styles to fit anyone's taste! 

3. Charleston Candle Co is near and dear to my heart. Their candles are amazing and the price point at $20 cannot be beat! I have so many favorites, but absolutely love the Spanish Moss Scent and their Charleston Christmas scent is wonderful for the season! We have them in nearly every room of our house! Guest always compliment the scents! 

4. Similar to the tissue box covers, we have applique monogram shams in our master bedroom and guest bedrooms. They are so classic and dress up any classic bedding! I've worked with this seller on multiple occasions and the quality of the linens cannot be beat, they are SO SOFT!! 

5. How adorable is this precious handmade, gold foil dog collar? The price under $20 is perfect as a stocking stuffer or a gift for your friend with a fur baby. I love the rich look of the deep brown leather. 

6. This blanket looks so cozy. It's quite large (a queen size) so can be the perfect extra layer for your guest room, or cozying up on your sofa! I love love the soft gray.  

7. Hellloooo blue and white linens. These dinner napkins are perfect for all seasons, dining indoors and out! They are super similar to a tablecloth I have and the price point is awesome for sets of 2! Would also be adorable wrapped with Christmas cookies for neighbor gifts! 

8. I love thin, dainty jewelry and this gold cuff is no exception. It is 14 karat gold filled and comes in multiple sizes based on your wrist size! It would be perfect to add to your daily stack! 




SHARE:

1 comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig