Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Baby Smith Nursery Inspiration

Still so hard to wrap my head around the fact we're already halfway through until Baby S joins us. 

One of the most exciting things we've done so far is begun to prep the sweet little nursery. With that,
I've gotten a lot of questions on nursery inspiration and wanted to share with you guys the mood board I've created as my inspiration.

Some of the below pieces have begun to come in (be sure to follow my Instagram for the Nursery Stories highlight for updates along the way)

Some of the items are currently unavailable (I'm hoping the light comes back in stock for ya'll!) so I'm including similar links that may be helpful!




1 / 2 (similar) / 3 / 4
 5 / 6 / 7 / 8


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig