Tuesday, December 16, 2014

{tis the season}


How is everyone coming on their holiday shopping? I started early this year, for whatever reason I panic thinking I just won't have enough time. I can thankfully say there are about 3 people left on my list and then I am DONE! The hardest part for me is when people ask for MY wishlist! This has been such a blessed year with our new home, new jobs and everything in between and I truly feel that I have all I could ever wish for. So much to be thankful for this year. However, if there were a few things I would wish for under the tree this year, it would probably be these :) 

I live in my Plum Pretty Sugar robe and I love this new print of PJ's! 

I first got this as a sample with my Sephora order. Immediately fell in love. Its light and fresh but warm and perfect for winter if that makes sense at all ;-) Great perfume!
These Stuart Weitzman babies are worth every last penny. They are a bit steep in price, but everyone I know that has a pair says you will truly have them forever! Worth it in my book!
How gorgeous is this candle?! I am such a sucker for little luxuries and this one entirely fits the bill. Plus, the scent is incredible.

Whats on your wishlist?

-K

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I want those 5050 boots BAD, but there is just no way I can justify the $635 price tag... yet.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig