Monday, November 10, 2014

Sephora VIB Sale

I do live! Shocking, I know. As I'm sure you are aware, there are only a few hours left in the Sephora 20% off sale. I use this sale to stock up on my essentials at a super price. Be sure and sign up to be a VIB and use code GIFTVIB to receive your discount. 


I first received this serum as a sample  as a VIB Rouge member. I used it for a week and knew I had to get the full size. It evens, balances and tones unlike any other product I have used (and lets be honest, that is saying a lot) Its marked down to $52 with the sale and I picked up the cleanser as well! 


I was one to never really spend much on mascara, mascara is mascara right? Wrong. So long, Maybelline Great Lash I found a new best friend. This stuff is awesome, and with the discount is really reasonable! I am officially a convert!

I also received this product as a deluxe sample and fell in love (they get me everytime) This is such a great starter before you put on your makeup. It is silky smooth and gives you a really even baseline before you apply your foundation or concealer. Highly recommended!

I also picked up this mask after reading awesome reviews about it on various blogs and websites. Its so refreshing and I think masks are such an important part of your weekly routine in-between facials. I have only tried this once so far, but so far I think it is a great add to the cabinet! 

I also stocked up on many shades of Moxie glosses from Bare Minerals (an all time favorite) and a few other staples. But hurry, this sale is only on for a few more hours!

Happy Monday,

-K

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig