Thursday, May 23, 2013

Katie's Favorite Memorial Day Sales

I am so excited for a three day weekend with the hubs! We are attending a wedding of some close friends on Saturday, and the rest of the weekend I plan to partake in a whole lot of nothing. It will be fabulous. Here are a few of my favorite sales going on this weekend, and a couple items I have my eye on!

                                                  Image 1
Furbish is local in Raleigh and offering all shoppers in store AND online 15% off of their purchase with code LONGWEEKEND

                                                             Collection pom-pom top
J Crew is offering up to $75 off your purchase in store and online as well! Be sure to use code: SHOPNOW

                                  nesting bowls     
C. Wonder is giving all of their shoppers an additional 50% off of all sale items! Seriously good steals going on!                                       

There are so many others I would love to partake in, but my husband may kill me :)

Happy almost weekend!

-K
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig