Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wedding Wednesday

Last weekend, I traveled down to Morehead City for a culinary bridal weekend in honor of my sweet friend, Jenn. She is getting married in May and we had the best time showering her with kitchen themed gifts and even having a private chef to the cottage on Saturday to whip up a few of his favorites! 

Friday evening was low key with lots of great wine and laughter. We whipped up some incredible recipes that I still find myself thinking about. Warning: This post is loaded with delicious food photos :) 



Saturday morning we woke up to mimosas and a local chef ready to feed us a few amazing different dishes!



It was so much fun to celebrate and I am so excited for all of the other festivities this Spring! I am happy to say that Austin survived his bachelor party last weekend with minimal emotional scarring :) and I cannot wait for mine in 2 short weeks!  This weekend, Austin and I are headed home to the coast for a slew of wedding appointments, a dress fitting, a party in our honor on Saturday night and my second bridal shower on Sunday. 

Have a great week!

K



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig