Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Life Update

Okay, I am officially the worst blogger ever. I am trying to make a promise to myself to be better at it for the coming year. What. A. Year. 2012 has been a complete whirlwind. Does anyone else feel that way? It's still hard to wrap my head around that Christmas is less than a week away... In other news, we are making a big move. Again. This time, I am hoping it will be a little less stressful as we have an amazing opportunity to move back to our home state of North Carolina. God, I love the south. Living in DC for the past year (down to the day) has been absolutely incredible for Austin and I and we couldn't be any more grateful. However, being back down south will be truly wonderful.

Austin has accepted a transfer position with the same company he works for here in DC. We make the four hour trek first thing Saturday morning. Moving back to NC is going to be bittersweet for so many reasons. Bitter: we were in a groove up here, met some great friends and learned a lot about ourselves and each other. Sweet: I'm a family person and simply cannot WAIT to be closer to the ones that mean most to us. 

I am so excited for all that lies ahead for us. We get married in four months and move into our new home this week. I hope to blog about all of our experiences along the way. It was such fun for me to look back at my blog posts earlier in the year when we were first adjusting to DC life.

xoxo,

Katie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig