Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Spring Home Refresh - Under $100

Spending time at home now more than ever, I have been focusing free time on getting organized and refreshed for the Spring season. Over the years, I've tried to be pretty disciplined in keeping things organized and only truly buying (and keeping) decor/home items that bring me joy. 

Sharing a handful of items below that bring me joy (and are under $100!) with most even under $50. 


1- I love these guest napkins and holder! Right now, its 20% off with code ATHOME making it just $35. The perfect gift.

2- These glasses have been in my cart now for some time and I think I need to pull the trigger. I love a stemless glass (especially with a handsy baby) and the feminine detail is perfect for warm weather.

3- This entire line is simply fabulous. These cheese knives are no exception.

4- My pre-order is in for this book and I cannot wait for it to arrive in a few months. 

5- It's no surprise I love this pillow. The price is so good and so many sizes to choose from. Pillows and draperies can transform a space faster than anything in my opinion. 

6- Shatterproof plates are a must for outdoor dining. 

7- This pitcher is also 20% off and would be perfect for afternoon cocktails or fresh flowers.

8- One of my all time favorite candles. I also love that you can smell it even when it's not lit.

9- This classic stool is perfect for indoor or out 

10- I love this burlwood picture frame. I would love to include a black and white photo of Sloane inside. 

11- As my mother always says, you can never have too many bud vases. This time of year I love little clippings from the yard in vases like these all over the house! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig