Friday, April 10, 2020

Sloane's Easter Basket


We are so excited to celebrate Sloane's first Easter this weekend! I had so much fun pulling together her Easter basket and can't wait for Sunday morning. Of course she won't remember it, but we will. ;-)

Sharing each item we included below, as well as her basket, which I absolutely love!


I just adored the classic scallop detail on the liner of her Easter basket. The monogram was customizable in any color. The soft pink monogram goes perfectly and is a basket style to last her through her childhood.

I cannot wait for her to wear this precious swimsuit with long sleeves. Its UPF 50+, which provides one less place to worry about sunscreen! The bow detail in the back is pure sweetness. It looks like many sizes are sold out in her print, but I also love this one and this one

LAKE Pajamas are some of our absolute favorites (for her and me!) and I couldn't resist this citrus print for Summer. 

These sunhats are some of our favorites because the brim is super wide, and sturdier than others, so it doesn't flap down in her face.  Also UPF 50+!

We always keep a backstock of white bows and this brand is our favorite. They do not slip (unless said almost-toddler pulls them out ;) )

I picked up two books. This one is cute and this one was perfect as much as she loves bunnies. Perfect to read together Easter morning. 

She absolutely loves Madame Alexander dolls. She received her first one at Christmas and I just love the bunny theme! I know they'll be something that lasts for her!

This hooded towel will be perfect this Summer for the boat or the pool! 

I also picked up a couple of our favorite sunscreens, but it's been so hot lately we already pulled them out and started to use them! We love this for body and this for face.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig