Sunday, November 24, 2019

Gift Guide: Personalized Gifts

Personalized gifts are truly some of my very favorites. The added thought and customization is something I just love. 

I've rounded up some of my favorite personalized gift options for the hostess,  new mom, friend or sister! Another thing I love about personalized gifts is the opportunity to support small businesses. When I can, I always opt for small businesses (Etsy is a great resource!) and find the customer service and the products are always extra special.

This pillow from The Monogram Corner is perfect for someone expecting a new baby or a hostess. It's been the perfect addition for our reading nook in Sloane's room.  At under $55, this applique monogram pillow comes in pretty much any color you can imagine. The quality is incredible -- on super thick fabric. I picked up an insert on Amazon for under $15. But, hurry...Christmas order deadline for pillows is next week!


Another favorite gift option of mine are monogrammed linen cocktail napkins. You can't really ever have too many, and you can customize to anyone's personal style. I worked with Elizabeth at The Lettered Hen (she's local for any Raleigh folks!) to create these beautiful cocktail napkins. She can create many custom styles and colors to bring any style to life. Plus, the price point is perfect at under $40 for a set of 4 -- deadline to order is next week!



If you're still hunting for a perfect option, I've compiled a few other favorites below.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4
5 / 6 / 7 / 8 
9 / 10 / 11



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig