Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Gift Guide: Baby's First Christmas

Bringing the gift guides a bit early this year! My goal is to have most of my holiday shopping done by the end of the month so December can be spent with full attention on our sweet little one. 

I am so excited to celebrate Sloane's first Christmas this year. The truth is, she really doesn't need anything in the way of gifts, but I do want to get her a couple of fun things as we start new traditions as a family of three.

Below are some of my top picks that we either own or are considering as gift items for Sloane's first Christmas! A few great options to cherish for many many years! Forgive the backgrounds on some of these images (my OCD heart can barely handle it) mama does what she can during naptime ;-) 



Ceramic Personalized Cross - The shop owner is such a doll. We received one of these after the birth of Sloane and I love to look at it each day. Be sure and get your order in by 12/10 for Christmas delivery. 












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig