Thursday, April 16, 2015

{romper roundup}

I've gone back and forth with rompers. Sometimes, I love them and other times I seriously question their functionality. But then again, where's the functionality in beautiful 5 inch Louboutin pumps? I digress. I'm back to loving rompers for spring. I picked up a couple for our upcoming trip next week and am excited to share! 


Okay, so the photo quality on my picture sucks and I was still in a post gym sweat, but I wanted to share how it fits. I am 5' 8" and always worry the torso and short combo will be tricky as my legs AND torso is long, guess thats what you get for being tall. Anyhoo, this fit perfectly and is true to size. I am typically a 4 and got a size Small. 


Right now, you can pick it up HERE for under $60! That's seriously over $100 off. No brainer.

Here are some other styles I'm absolutely loving!


1. How cute is the tropical pattern here? Oh, and the back totally makes it. Adorable
2. Love the peekaboo cut out, its fun without being too over the top!
3. This basic black option could take you anywhere
4. I just think this would be the cutest option for a bachelorette party
5. Love the unexpected back on this simple option -- would be great with a fun necklace
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig