Tuesday, March 3, 2015

{lately}

Apologies for my hiatus. The past week or so has been 50 shades of crazy. We got two snow storms in one week...


...and then I took a random girls weekend trip with my sister in law out to Nashville. I had never been, and ya'll, we had an absolute blast. I recommend it to anyone if you have the chance. We got in early afternoon Friday and spent the day strolling the "touristy" areas and "honky tonks." We probably had too much fun.

...of course made a stop at the world famous Tootsie's! Each bar starts live music at 10 am every single day. That's aggressive. 


We also indulged in some excellent eats! I highly suggest Virago. The food and service was impeccable. We also tried I'm pretty sure every drink on the menu quite a few cocktails. To which, all were excellent!


Saturday was spent relaxing and doing some retail therapy before the wedding. And by retail therapy -- we did our share. Oops.



That little beaut above made it home with me as a momento from the trip if you will. 

It's been full steam ahead this week as I get ready for wheels up again to NYC for the rest of the week for work! Feel free to follow along on Instagram, if you want to :-)

xo,
-K 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig