Tuesday, August 5, 2014

{weekend project}

This past weekend I took on a project that I had no idea would take so freaking long that was a serious labor of love. When we moved into our new house, I was never much of a fan of the teal whateveryouwanttocallit color. Not. a. fan. I struggled back and forth with which color to choose, and even mentioned the aqua color I had "decided" on on the blog last week. Well, I changed my mind  yet again. Who knew you could be so indecisive when owning a home? ;-) My husband was really a fan of a red front door and I was one that always told myself I wanted one "someday". Well, we finally decided on "Classic Red" by Valspar and I love the way it turned out. I think it'll go great when its Christmas decorating time and really makes the porch pop! 

Before:



6 Hours and 7 coats later - After:

Let the home improvement continue...

-K
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig