Friday, September 22, 2017

weekly roundup


Happy Friday, ya'll! What. A. Week. Here's what's on my radar: 

I got these in the new taupe color and have been living in them...and they're under $20 right now. Done. 

I've been in the process of re-vamping my skincare routine...because, I see you 30. I picked up this moisturizer after the rave reviews and after just a week in swear I can tell a difference. 

Have ya'll seen the incredible pieces Lucy Cuneo launched this week? They. are. stunning. The best part is that 100% of proceeds go towars disaster relief for hurricane victims. 

Raved about these bad boys on my Instagram. In case you missed it, they are the most comfy pants ever. Day or night! 

Healthy & Pizza? Sign me up.

Headed to Virginia Beach this weekend for my best friends bridal shower for the first time! Let me know if there are any must stop restaurants. Because you know this girl loves some food. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig