Tuesday, May 12, 2015

{saks picks}

In case you don't use Ebates already, I'm here with a great deal for you guys! I have been a long-time fan of Ebates and love getting those quarterly cash back checks in the mail. What's better than making extra cash while you shop? Win/Win people.

Right now, Ebates is offering 16% cash back on all orders at Saks! If you aren't yet a member, what are you waiting for? Sign up here!  I shopped this morning and picked up some great deals! Also sharing a few of my other favorites here!



1. I have an addiction to Chanel lipstick, especially those within this hydrating line. I just ordered "Adrienne" after using a sample and its literally the perfect summer nude!
2. Fringe + Coverups = perfection. Need I say more?
3. I wear some variation of Jo Malone practically everyday. This is such a soft, great everyday scent.
5. Mara Hoffman suits are a favorite of mine. Loving this print. 
7. Because no living room is complete without one!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig