Friday, February 22, 2019

Maternity Must Haves

Sharing with ya'll some of my tried and true favorites that have carried me (quite literally) through this pregnancy.

Each one of these items I've gotten multiples in because they are just THAT good.


1 - If you get one thing in you pregnancy, let it be these compression tank tops. Yes, they are a bit on the pricey side but I swear you'll thank me later. They are tight compression tops that provide back and belly support. My lower back started to kill me as early as my first trimester and after a friend recommended these, I bought in every color they had. Seriously! The best.

2 - Thankfully, I haven't gotten stretch marks and want to thank this dry oil! It is not just for preggos, but it such a wonderful treat after a long hot shower. I rub all over, not just my belly! 

3 - Because, you reach a point in your pregnancy where anything that slides on your foot is a lot easier ;-) I adore these slides and they are under $30!  

4 - Size up in these nursing bras so that they work for you postpartum too! I can't do anything with an underwire and these saved me! 

5 - I've raved about this lotion pre-pregnancy as well, but having extra dry skin during pregnancy, it has been a life saver! It is non-greasy, unscented and keeps you moisturized all day long!

6 - Buy 4 pairs of these leggings. Seriously. At first, I thought the over the belly style would make me feel constricted, but I must wear them 4x a week. 

7 - This dress is awesome for support and is super flattering! I've worn with sweaters, jean jackets or alone! The ruching hits in all of the right places and comes in lots of colors!

8 - I got 3 of each of these tops! In white, gray and black! They are long waisted, stretchy and wear really well after numerous washes. Just ask my husband, I think I rotate these every other day.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig