Sunday, December 9, 2018

Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers

It's hard to believe that Christmas is in just a matter of 2 weeks! This whole year has flown to be honest.


Today, I'm rounding up some of my top stocking stuffer picks! 


Best part?! All are under $25! 


1. This is a new scent for the holiday from Nest -- it smells divine! And the size is perfect for a powder room or bedside table.

2. I have multiple pairs of these exact earrings and get so many compliments. Stock up while they're on sale ($17!!), they really look like the real deal! 

3. I always have one of these sticks in my purse. They are so moisturizing for the dry winter air. The rose tinted is my all time favorite for a subtle pop of color. 

4. Champagne gummy bears?! Sold. 

5. Not only an adorable piece of art as a stocking stuffer but the perfect teacher, neighbor or friend gift, too. And just $15 with the stand included! So sweet. 

6. These socks will change your life. And the robes, and the blankets. All I need to say here. 

7. I live by these hair ties! I love that they don't pull or leave a mark from a ponytail! 

8. The sweetest tiny ornaments. Over 50% off! 

9. This mascara is amazing for giving you thick, full lashes! I've been a fan for years! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig